Maui Snorkel ReportMonday November 13, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Breezy in the afternoon but still looks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Windy, with an east wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Surf 2-3ft
Scattered showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Black Rock looks great this morning.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-1ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Windy, with an east northeast wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Breezy today but still good snorkeling.
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Isolated showers before noon. Sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Looks great early but will be windy later in the day.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 1-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.