- Napili and Kapalua look good this morning.
- Surf 2-3ft
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
Isolated showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%
- Looks great this morning but will be breezy in the afternoon.
- No crowds have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 1-2ft but watch for waves.
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Nice and Hot!
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 1-2ft.
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a light northeast wind increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Get out early. Always best in the morning.
- Still no crowds
- Small waves 1-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a north wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Maui's #1 snorkeling destination. Join us on the Calypso or Malolo. Please call or chat with us for more info.
- Low winds. Clear water and fish!
- Book your trip now!
Variable winds less than 5 mph becoming North 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Mostly sunny.
Dive into Maui's vibrant underwater world with confidence, armed with the latest updates from our daily snorkel report and high quality snorkel rentals from Boss Frog’s. Your adventure begins with us!
There is no need to purchase snorkeling gear for your Maui vacation. Instead, opt for mask, snorkel and fin rentals at affordable daily and weekly rates. Our top-notch equipment guarantees an immersive experience and the best visibility possible. The friendly and knowledgeable staff at Boss Frog's are always ready to assist you. Visit any of our convenient locations in Hawaii and our experts will gladly recommend the finest snorkeling spots tailored to the day's conditions.