Maui Snorkel ReportSunday October 29, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Small beach break.
- Light winds in the morning. Looks like a great day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 2-3ft
Isolated showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Watch for small waves.
- No crowds
- Small surf 1-2ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Isolated showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%
- Still some small waves south of Kihei. Best conditions are at Ulua and Kamaole 1.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon. Get out there early.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 1-2ft.
Isolated showers after noon. Sunny, with a high near 89. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%