Maui Snorkel ReportFriday October 27, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Small waves, Light winds in the morning. Looks like a great day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 1-2ft
Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- South swell getting smaller today. Watch for small waves.
- No crowds
- Small surf 2-3ft
Sunny, with a high near 87. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- South swell still present but winding down. Watch for waves.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon. Get out there early.
- Still no crowds
- Watch for waves 2-3ft.
Isolated showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind around 7 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.