Maui Snorkel ReportFriday November 9, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Winds have calmed down. Clear skies this morning. Looks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 2-3ft
Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Winds have calmed down. Looks excellent out there. Don't forget to jump Black Rock.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-3ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Another Nice day!
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind.
- Winds picking up a little today but should be nice and hot with small surf.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-1ft.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind.