Maui Snorkel ReportFriday November 3, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Currently small surf, however a north swell may create some waves. Looks great this morning.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 1-3ft
Sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Same situation as the upper bays. Watch for possible surf but right now it looks very nice.
- No crowds, tourism still slow.
- Surf 1-3ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a light east southeast wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Looks very nice. Get out there.
- No crowds
- Small surf 0-2ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind.
- Another beautiful day in South Maui. Super nice and calm. Get out there.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.