Maui Snorkel ReportFriday November 10, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Breezy in the afternoon but still ooks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 2-3ft
Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Windy, with an east northeast wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Looks excellent out there. Clear day with little no surf at Black Rock.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-1ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Another Nice day!
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Light winds in the morning with the trade winds to pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-1ft.
Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.