Maui Snorkel ReportWednesday November 8, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Winds have calmed down. Clear skies this morning. Looks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 2-3ft
Sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Winds have calmed down. Looks excellent out there. Don't forget to jump Black Rock.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-3ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Nice day!
- Easy parking, no crowds.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Winds have calmed down. Clear skies this morning.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-1ft.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.