Maui Snorkel ReportTuesday November 7, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Strong wind gusts may still remain. Water clarity may not be great. Stay close to shore.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 2-3ft
Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Windy, with an east northeast wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Strong winds gusts may still remain. Stay close to shore.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-3ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Light winds but still be cautious for stronger gusts.
- Easy parking, no crowds.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Light winds in morning. Winds may pick up in the afternoon. Little overcast.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-1ft.
Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.