Maui Snorkel ReportSunday November 12, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Breezy in the afternoon but still looks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Windy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Surf 2-3ft
Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Another beautiful day. Clear day with little to no surf at Black Rock and Airport Beach.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-1ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Very calm today with less wind.
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 88. East northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Get out early as the trades will pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 1-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.