Maui Snorkel ReportSaturday October 28, 2023
Rent a Bike!
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- South swell getting smaller today. Watch for small waves.
- No crowds
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- South swell winding down. Watch for small waves.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon. Get out there early.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 1-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.