Maui Snorkel ReportSaturday November 4, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Small rain last night. A little overcast this morning.
- Currently small surf, however a north swell may create some waves. Looks great this morning.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Surf 1-3ft
Isolated showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Windy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Watch for possible surf but right now it looks very nice.
- No crowds, tourism still slow.
- Surf 0-3ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Looks very nice. Get out there.
- No crowds
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Another beautiful day in South Maui. Super nice and calm. Get out there.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 0-1ft.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.