Maui Snorkel ReportSaturday November 18, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Kapalua is the best in this zone
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Watch for shorebreak
- Surf 4-6ft.
Sunny, with a high near 83. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Small surf. Watch for waves.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 2-4ft.
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Light winds, small surf.
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 1-2ft.
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Light winds. Nice and Warm. Watch for surf later in the day.
- Still no crowds.
- Small waves 2-4ft.
Sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.