Maui Snorkel ReportSaturday November 11, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Breezy in the afternoon but still looks like a nice day.
- Conditions may vary amongst the different bays but should be relatively consistent.
- Windy, with an east wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Surf 3-4ft
Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 20%
- Looks excellent out there. Clear day with little to no surf at Black Rock.
- No crowds, have the beach to yourself.
- Surf 0-1ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with an east-northeast wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Another Nice day!
- Easy parking, no crowds, don't get your car stuck in the sand.
- Small surf 0-1ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Light winds in the morning with the trade winds to pick up in the afternoon.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 1-2ft.
Sunny, with a high near 89. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph