Maui Snorkel ReportMonday October 30, 2023
Rent a Bike!
- Another beautiful day in West Maui.
- No crowds, tourism still slow.
- Surf 0-1ft
- Turtles as usual. Don't forget they are protected so give them space but enjoy.
- Sunny, with a high near 87.
- East northeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the morning
Olowalu Mile Marker 14Black Rock, Kahekili-Airport Beach
- Watch for small waves.
- No crowds
- Small surf 2-3ft
- Turtles! They are protected so give them space but enjoy.
Sunny, with a high near 87. East northeast wind around 9 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Be careful with shore break the further south you go.
- Best conditions are in the morning. Winds usually pick up in the afternoon. Get out there early.
- Still no crowds, tourism still slow.
- Watch for waves 2-3ft.
Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph